Skip to content
- It is the customer’s responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions listed on our website. By using our service you have agreed to all terms and conditions listed on our website, otherwise do not book with us.
- Price quoted is in Singapore Dollars. It includes driver gratuity, fuel, toll, carpark charges and amenities in the vehicle.
- All prices quoted through the system are configured to the price structure and will be honored according to the price structure.
- Prices are quoted based on the service chosen. If there is a mismatch, whether it is done on purpose or not, we reserve the right to terminate the service with no refund. For example, A wheelchair transport was booked and there was no wheelchair rider.
- Strictly, no cash transaction.
- Payment are to be made using our mobile app or website application.
- We accept payment using major credit cards and Singapore Paynow QR Code.
- All payment are processed by Stripe.com.
Waiting Time & Allowance
- Complimentary waiting time for One Way / Returns / Departure is 5 minutes. Prevailing waiting charges are applicable.
- Complimentary waiting for Airport Arrival is 60 minutes after the flight has landed or any time agreed between the driver and the customer.
- A full hour of Charter/Hourly Service is chargeable after the first 10 minutes of the service hour.
Seats, Luggage Allowance & Declaration
- A cabin luggage size is measured 48cm x 32cm. Standard luggage size is measured 76cm x 48cm.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to book the right vehicle with sufficient seats and a storage area for all his luggage. Any false declaration may cause delay and additional cost for an upgrade or another vehicle.
- For Safety, every passenger is to have his own seat. No sharing or carry in arms.
- It is a smart choice to put on the seat belt when traveling in a stranger’s vehicle. This includes the wheelchair user. Failure to comply to the driver’s instruction, we can refuse to continue the service and no refund will be entertained.
Changes in Booking
- We are committed to accommodating each request to our best ability. In the event that we cannot, the customer is expected to honor the fixed booking details. No show / no refund terms are applicable.
Cancellation, Refund & No Show
- Free cancellation for local trips whose travel times are more than 24 hours from the time of cancellation.
- Trips are forfeited when canceled within 24 hours from the time of travel.
- All refunds made on the mobile app will be refunded as credits in the mobile app.
- You may request for credit refund from your wallet balance. The refund has to be refunded to the source of funds. Every successful refund is subjected to a 5% administration charge. This amount was already deducted by Stripe.com when you made the payment to you.
- Local One Way and Returns are entitled to free cancellation when they are canceled more than 24 hours from the time of travel.
- Refund policy for Malaysia Trips. Once confirmed, cancellation at 95% refund with a minimum of 7 days' notice, cancellation at 50% refund with a minimum of 3 days' notice. No refund for all other scenarios.
- Charter Services are entitled to a 50% refund if the request is not utilized at all.
- No Refund for Customer No Show. Therefore please ensure the phone number given is contactable and be responsible for your own booking
- Do not cancel your rides and ask for refunds/credits without first speaking to us. This applies to cancelations made within 24 hours from the ride.
- All our staff shall be treated with respect and do not deserve any abuse from you. For any issue, You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do read all emails, may not reply to irrelevant emails.